We are looking for a motivated Intern Visual Communications Designer (for a 6-month engagement) to do graphic design, video editing, and animation work, in a fun, enthusiastic team that cares deeply about sustainability.
Activities and Tasks
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working from design to artwork to final execution
- Understanding the purpose, the audience, and the channel of communication
- Participating in concept discussions with the SDI team and Communications team
- Ideating, designing, and developing visual content in various formats (still graphics, gifs, 2-D/ 3-D animations, videos, 3D models) for print / web / and social media
- Designing and producing visual communication products including brochures, posters, reports, websites, newsletters, documentation and motivational videos, and revisions of existing materials
- Design and execute the layout and design of collaterals: reports, infographics, brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Provide support to the SDI team related to e-learning content development, events etc.
- Build on and integrate current social design trends to ramp up SDI’s digital presence.
Experience: No previous work experience is required.
Educational qualification: Degree in Architecture (preferred)/ Design/ Digital Art/Animation, BFA / MFA (preferred) or related discipline.
- Strong graphic design abilities including illustration, poster design, infographic design
- Video editing with green screen removal, audio editing, compositing, motion graphics and animation
- Visual Style guide/Template design
- 3D modeling and animation skills are desirable, but not mandatory
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, Audition, Indesign, Acrobat (required)
- MS Powerpoint (required)
- MS Word, Excel (basics)
- SketchUp / Rhino 3D / 3DS MAX (desirable)
This position is based in Bengaluru.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to uday[at]solardecathlonindia[dot]in