Project Partners include developers as well as other real estate proponents who can take up a leadership role to change the future of our buildings and communities by joining the Solar Decathlon India effort.
Each participating team in Solar Decathlon India partners with a developer or a client (Project Partner) whose project they will work on. A Project Partner gets the following benefits:
- A ready net-zero-energy-water design solution prototype for future work. Some teams may also produce market-ready solutions in the incubation phase.
- Attend the Design Challenge Finals in May, see the presentations, and meet students from various teams.
- Direct exposure to some of the best students and young professionals with the opportunity to recruit the best talent in the market.
- Exposure for the Project Partner’s team to high performance and affordable design strategies.
- Relevant media exposure related to the Solar Decathlon India and high-performance buildings. Name and logo displayed on the Solar Decathlon India website.